Offering the leading extension technique in the market!
Hand Tied Hair Extensions are made by hand and THE BEST for fine thin hair. It does not cause stress on the natural hair. Hand- Tied Extensions leave behind zero damage to your hair. This method can be used to add length, volume or both!
No tape, No glue, No damage and Invisible!!!! They are much thinner and lay flatter against the scalp than normal Wefts. The Hair is European cuticle hair. This means the hairs cuticle is intact and laying in it’s natural direction. Our goal is to provide the best quality hair to ensure longevity and the best possible experience in mimicking natural long hair.
Most clients spend between $300-600 for the actual hair extensions. This all depends on the length of hair you are wanting as well as how much hair you will need. It is $100 for first row to install, $80 for 2nd row, and for 3rd row $50.
Hand–tied extensions” is an all-encompassing term that describes attaching a weft or “curtain” of hair to natural hair. First, the stylist will create a foundation of silicone beads on the client’s natural hair. … The wefts are hand-sewn which creates a strong, thin weft when compared to other methods of application.
What are Hand Tied Extensions?
Hand Tied Extensions are trending due to the many benefits they provide. Instantly adding long beautiful locks to your natural hair, Hand- Tied Extensions leave behind zero damage to your hair. This method can be used to add length, volume or both!
Essentially, the hair is sewn to the thread strand by strand, meaning the finished product is thinner, more flexible when applied to the head. The process is taking several tracks of the hair, sew them together (based on the clients needs & hair thickness) and linked into hair using tiny micro links. For additional security, we sew through each link to ensure the hair remains in its place. The wefts are sewn into the beads attached to the clients natural hair, creating a seamless stitch along the sectioned hairline.
Unlike other extension methods, there is no heat, glue or tape involved. This method is strictly a sew method, which helps keep the integrity of your natural hair. All of hand-tied extensions are 100% human hair. Therefore, the hair can be colored, dyed, curled, etc.
Can we color match my hair color?
Luckily for us stylists, we are able to color match the Hand Tied wefts quite easily. During your consultation with the stylist, we will discuss the color swatches we have on hand to get closest to your overall goal. The Hand Tied Extensions can be custom colored to match your hair, whether that be color treated or natural. You can help decide which color you want to achieve in the end with the help of the stylist’s knowledge. During your first Hand-Tied installation, the stylist will formulate a color based off of your desires and create a style that fits your hair goals. We have worked with both highlights, low lights, and single process color. We match the extensions to your hair.
Hand Tied Hair Extensions Are All The Rage… But Why?
Here are the answers to the most common questions about Hand-Tied Extensions:
- What is a Hand-Tied Hair Extension? It’s a weft of 100% real human hair that is sewn to a row of beads.
- Who are these for? ANYBODY; thin hair, thick hair, short hair, long hair, light hair, dark hair, healthy hair, damaged hair, even individuals who have a medical condition preventing them from growing hair.
- What makes hand-tied hair extensions better than others? There is no heat, no glue, and no sticky tape involved. Therefore, both the installation and removal process is painless and gentle on your hair.
- How long do hand-tied hair extensions last? Like all extensions, it comes down to how well you take care of your hair, but the hair can last anywhere from 10 to 12months. To extend the life of the extensions, frequent trimming and deep conditioning is recommended.
- How often will you need touch ups? Maintenance is required every 9 to 12weeks
- “I’m worried they aren’t going to match my current hair color, now what?” Because of the quality of the hair, your stylist is able to custom color the weft to give it a seamless blend.
- How much do they cost? This varies based on the length and the amount of hair required to achieve the look you desire. They can range from $675-$875. THATS hair and installation.
- What are the different lengths? They can be ordered in 14”, 16”, 18”, 20”, and 22”,and after installation the hair is always cut to blend and can be altered based on your wants and needs.
- How do you take care of hand-tied hair extensions ?
- Use silk pillowcases – they prevent your hair from getting tangled while you sleep
- Sleeping in a braid or low pony will prevent your hair from snarling
- Use high quality hair products – sulfate free, no parabens, etc.
- Proper brushing – invest in a Wet Brush
- Oils are great for the ends of the hair.
- Serums to leave it silky and smooth.
- Deep conditioning treatments – once every two weeks